Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding of Kate and William

With all the excitement of the Royal wedding tomorrow I cannot help but think of Princess Diana. I wonder if she would have been happy with her son's choice of wife? Would they spend hours in the kitchen making chocolate cake and talking about marriage? Would she have given him a pep talk about how to conduct himself as a husband I wonder. Well we of course will never know, but I am quite sure she would be extremely proud of her son.
I for one will be thinking about Diana tomorrow and thinking of what she would have worn to the wedding... I wonder?
As I professional handwriting analyst I was fascinated to see a sample of their writing and will have a good look at it in the next day or two and give my opinion.
Kate has really beautiful hands and as much as I love the ring and sentiment behind it, but I personally don't think this is her style. Perhaps she will lock it away and wear something else... I wonder?


My day will be spent wrapped up warmly in front of the TV to watch the whole proceedings, all rather exciting and I do wish them all the very best for their future together.

1 comment:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

I like your blog! Great Article! By the way, If u have time drop by my painting blog. Thanks!.. .daniel